Paris Hilton treats her Dogs as if they are her children

Wednesday, June 10, 2009


American socialite Paris Hilton has revealed that she treats her dogs as if they are her own children.

And the hotel heiress, who revealed her 13 dogs live in a luxury mansion, which is an exact mini version of her own lavish Hollywood pad, is not kidding either.

Hilton, 28, went on to describe the extravagant kennels as a "Mini Doggie Mansion", which were constructed with the help of architects, and which had tiny versions of her expensive furniture.

The pet pooches are so spoilt that they even have air conditioning throughout, a spiral staircase and swinging black chandeliers, with a stunning view of the pool area and sprawling garden.

"I love and treat my puppies as if they were my own children. I have to admit, I may have spoiled them a little too much. But how can I not? Just look at those sweet lil' faces. I love my babies," the Daily Star quoted her as having written on her Twitter page.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz