Megan Fox is a Man eater in a new movie Jennifer's Body

Monday, June 22, 2009


Megan Fox may spend "Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen" running from giant robots, but in her next film, she's the one chasing people down.

In the Diablo Cody-penned Jennifer's Body, due in September, the sexy star plays a literal man-eater and she told Access Hollywood's Shaun Robinson that things get gruesome.I start eating the boys in my high school," Megan said. Megan's character joins the undead after a rock band (led by The OC star Adam Brody) attempts to sacrifice a virgin and picks her by mistake. "Well, in reality, I'm not [a virgin]," Megan said of the role. "So it goes wrong and I get taken over by a demon.

I have to stay in this state of [the] undead and to do that, I have to start eating people."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz