Katie Price looks sexy in a Swimsuit at Ibiza

Saturday, June 20, 2009


Continuing her beach romp, Katie Price was spotted prancing around the beach on the Spanish island of Ibiza Thursday afternoon. And though she looks to be doing quite well since her divorce, Katie's ex-husband Peter Andre seems to be taking it much harder.He told press, "I am still reeling from everything that's happening in my personal life, but I have to focus and stay really strong for the children." Price also alluded to the fact that the details of the split are still under wraps, though someday the truth will come out.

"Through everything that's happened I know who my real friends are. I'd like to thank everyone for their support and until the truth comes out, no one should judge and it will come out eventually."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz