Sex-mad Kris Donnelly told girlfriend `you’re my 100th` after Romp!

Sunday, June 21, 2009


Big Brother' housemate Kris Donnelly was busy counting numbers while he bedded blonde Cheryl Hosking, telling her later she was her 100th conquest.

The 24-year-old told his former lover that he had scored a century on his list of conquests after sleeping with her, saying “"Guess what? You`re my 100th girl."

"I couldn’t believe he’d been doing arithmetic in his head," News of the World quoted Cheryl as saying.

She added: "I would warn any woman who dates him to watch out. Kris lives for sex and women and has gone on Big Brother to get noticed."

The 25-year-old mum-of-one Cheryl further recalled: "One night we were having sex and I noticed he was watching himself in the mirrored wardrobes. He wasn’t really concentrating on what he was doing and fell off the bed."

And speaking of their another time together in her back garden, she said: "The neighbours could have seen, but Kris didn’t care. He’s an exhibitionist.

"I always knew we were never going to settle down. Our relationship was based on sex, but I liked him. His idol was Russell Brand, and it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s because he’s a sex addict."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz