Deepika Replaces Kareena In Saif’s life

Tuesday, June 30, 2009


Deepika Padukone is planning to hold a special trail of her movie ‘Love Aaj Kal’. Guess who is not on the guess list? Love Aaj Kal producer, Saif Ali Khan’s girlfriend Kateena Kapoor, director Imtiaz Ali wanted Deeps for the film, while producer Saif later confessed he regretted not having Bebo in the film.ys, “Love Aaj Kal is a special movie. I am planning to have a special screening for all the special people in my life my family, my boyfriend, my four best friends Sneha, Divya, Hiteshi and Srila from Banglore, Farah Khan, Shahrukh Khan and others who made my journey in life and career unforgettable for me. I want to show this movie to all the wonderful people in my life, while its obvious her producer and co-star in Love Aaj Kal, Saif Ali Khan will be part of the trial, his girlfriend Kareena would not be invited. The actress recalls one scene that she loves from the movie”.

She added, “It was at a typical Punjabi dhaba in Delhi. I was supposed to get drunk and get up on a table and dance. I was to lose my balance and fall, and Saif was supposed to grab me and break my fall. But he misjudged where I was going to fall, I lost my step and almost fell on the ground flat on my face! Fortunately, Saif managed to grab the end of my kurta and I did not hurt myself badly. It was a difficult scene, because I do not drink at all so I had to imagine how it is to really get drunk”.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz