I’m uncomfortable romancing any Girl other than Avantika, says Imran

Sunday, June 21, 2009


With a boyish face and next door guy looks, light eyed Imran Khan had a waltz into the heart of cinema lovers with his debut hit ‘Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na.’
Even though he touched the heights of success with his very first flick, Aamir Khan’s much-feted nephew has never let the Bollywood glitz and glamour rule his wits!

Though surrounded by a bevy of Bollywood beauties, when it comes romance, a modest Imran says, “I’m uncomfortable romancing any girl other than my girlfriend Avantika.”

Imran seems to be a levelheaded person who is vary of superstardom. “I’m reluctant to buy the hype. I still go to my old eating joints, I don’t wear designer stuff — so many of my friends are better dressed than I am. And I keep a low profile”, says the humble actor.

News has it that Imran has not shot for a single day since February. When enquired about his Bollywood innings, a chilled out Imran said that he is busy pumping iron for his new flick and is going through couple of scripts.

When prodded about him remaining out of action for a long time, Imran said, “If you’re a good actor, even if you’re missing for years on end, your audience still remembers you. There is a standard wisdom that you need to be in the public eye constantly. You need to keep working. Otherwise the public will forget you. That is such b...t! No one can accept that I wish to take it slow.”

With three films in his kitty, ‘Delhi Belly’, ‘7 Days in Paris’ and a Karan Johar flick opposite Sonam Kapoor, Imran is quite content with his acting assignments.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz