Emraan has a new Love

Tuesday, June 23, 2009


Emraan Hashmi, who has taken up photography in a big way, is planning to hold an exhibition of the pictures that he has clicked as soon as he has a big collection to boast of.

Auctioning them for charity is also an option that the actor is dabbling upon.

He says: "Photography is something I love from within. It is completely on my mind now. I carry my camera all the time, even when I'm travelling out of the city. I keep on taking random pictures that I feel will be good."

Emraan adds: "I'm really thinking of hosting an exhibition but before I do that, I need to have a great collection myself. So, now I'm concentrating on clicking pictures and as soon I realise that I have pictures which I can show to people because they are genuinely nice, I will do an exhibition."

The serial-kisser, who now underplays his tagline in his films because smooching in all his movies was typecasting his image, says he silently does philanthropy and auctioning the pictures that he has clicked is very much on the cards.

"If I do an exhibition of my pictures, it will most probably be for a cause in which I shall auction them to support an initiative. But I don't really like to talk about my philanthropic work because I don't want to sound like someone who does it for the heck of it or because I want to get the limelight for my noble work. I believe charity should not be advertised. It's something you do because you feel for it."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz