I love being in Love: Kareena Kapoor

Sunday, June 7, 2009


Kareena Kapoor is hooked on to the idea of being in love. She gave a glimpse of her sensitive side recently when she was asked about her role in her forthcoming movie Kambakkht Ishq.he says, "My character in the movie hates men and is against love. She is a hardened feminist who thinks men are dogs. I'm not anything like her in real life. I am neither a feminist nor a tough nut to crack. I'm not insensitive to my partner's feelings." She adds, "I love the idea of being in love and I cannot be rude or harsh to anyone."

Kareena plays the role of supermodel Simrita, who is a feminist in the movie. She locks horns with her co-star Akshay Kumar in a battle of sexes.

"I love the part when this hard-hearted girl actually falls in love with Akshay. My character goes through change like any other person in real life and the change is quite realistic."

Incidentally this is Kareena's seventh film with Akshay. She says, "I know Akshay from his first shot in Bollywood. He has done more than 10 films with my sister (Karisma Kapur). He is my favourite co-star by a long way. I feel so comfortable and relaxed to act with him that shooting becomes fun."

Kareena has also changed her body type for the movie. "The role required me to be fuller and more style-conscious and I have done exactly that. It's very challenging to change your body type but as an actor that's what you want to do - always challenge yourself," she says.

She ends by saying, "Tashan required me to have a bikini body and I did exactly that. This movie wanted me to be different and I did that. Even in future I'll don whatever look my film-maker wants."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz