SRK gifts a flat in Bandra as wedding gift to his Bodygaurd Yaseen

Thursday, June 11, 2009


Shah Rukh Khan's bodyguard Yaseen Khan is getting married. And as a wedding gift, it is learnt, the actor is presenting him with a flat in Bandra!

A gift to rememberPresently, Yaseen lives in Mannat. Realising that he'd need a place of his own after he marries, King Khan thought a house would be the best buy. Moreover, he'd like him to stay close to Mannat. As a result, it had to be Bandra for the bodyguard too!

Says a source, "Ever since he began working with SRK over a decade ago, he has been travelling with the actor wherever he goes, including his overseas shoots. But a single guy living under his roof is quite different from someone who has a wife and wants to start a family. And so,when he told SRK that he was tying the knot, it was clear to both that he'd need a new place. That's when SRK decided to present his most trusted guy a wedding gift he would remember."

On a short visit home

Yaseen, who hails from a small village in Karnataka, will tie the knot with a girl his mother has selected. He is presently on a short visit to his hometown and will join SRK who is shooting for My Name Is Khan in the US later. He says, "I have come home to complete some personal work." Does that spell his wedding planning? Yaseen laughs, "I didn't know my decision to marry would create so much buzz."

Date pushed back

He, however, admits, "Yes, I will be getting married. In fact, it was to happen soon but now I have pushed it back to a later date. I have to go to the US first." The bodyguard is not too keen to divulge details about his wedding. "That's too personal till everything is done, I don't want to say anything."

About SRK's gift he maintains, "He is my boss. And boss hamesha kuch achchha hi dete hai. I don't want to say anything more on this front."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz