Priyanka-Shahid to Pair up again after Kaminay?

Sunday, July 26, 2009


Her son might have moved on, but Shahid Kapur's mom Neelima Azim continues to share warm vibes with Priyanka and has even offered her a film.

Shahid is apparently aware of this and has no objections.

Neelima and Priyanka met in Priyanka's flat, which is in the same building as Shahid's. Neelima said, "Yes, I met up with Priyanka at her house. She is the only girl in the industry whom I have approached. She fits the role."

Neelima maintains that she offered the role to Priyanka Chopra before the actress got involved with Shahid.

"I get along very well with Priyanka. It's a very professional, but warm relationship. Of course, it will all depend on who the male actor is. Priyanka is in a certain league. If I get a damn good actor, but not a top star, I don't expect her to step in. But then, she may still sign up due to the fact that she loved the character which I want her to play."

Neelima added, "Shahid is aware that I want Priyanka in my film. Why wouldn't he know? In fact, I consult him at every step. This would be my first film and I think he would be the right person to give me advice."

We wonder if mom might pair her own son with Priyanka in her directorial debut.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz