Ekta Kapoor was chanting in a jacuzzi filled with sea water During the Eclipse

Wednesday, July 22, 2009


What did Ekta Kapoor do during the historic solar eclipse on Wednesday morning? If you're interested in knowing, we'll have you know that she was in her bathroom, soaking up in her jacuzzi filled with sea-water.

Explains Ekta, "During a solar eclipse, you are advised to be near swirling sea water. Since it was impossible for me to go out to the sea at that unearthly hour, I got some sea water into my mother's bathroom and put it in the jacuzzi, where I brought in the eclipse."Amplifying sound energy

A big day in the constellation's calendar and one that Ekta would've ideally wanted to bring in at Varanasi or Bodh Gaya, where the solar eclipse was most pronounced. "That wasn't possible. So I recited my mantras and jaaps in my house.

You know, during those six minutes in the morning when natural light was completely snatched away from earth, sound energy needs to be amplified. Mantras recited during those six minutes are more effective than during normal times."

So Ekta recited hard. "It was a very special day. I normally wake up at around 8.30 am. I was up at 5 am in anticipation of the eclipse. Do you know the next complete solar eclipse will happen in 2132? God knows what the world would be like then! This was the first and last solar eclipse of this millennium."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz