Lisa Lazarus Gets a foothold in Bollywood

Sunday, July 26, 2009


Salman has successfully mentored another beauty and Lisa Lazarus - Miss Universe UK 2008, is now handling the Bollywood tricks very well. Playing a fun-loving English princess in Salman’s upcoming mammoth project ‘Veer’, Lisa says things have been easy with Sallu around.

Cheerfully informing about her role to a news daily, she said, “My character has a big part to play in the film. In fact, I found it easy to slip into the role since it is so much like my personality.”

Having spent a large part of her time in India with Bollywood’s bad-boy Salman, she was naturally questioned about his moody ways. She said, “Working with Salman has been the highlight of filming. Since I was new to the industry, he took me under his wings. I got taught by the best. I hope to make him proud since I know how much ‘Veer’ means to him.”

She did handle this part well. Onto the next stage of her resemblance to Katrina, she answered, “Katrina is a beautiful woman, but we are different in our ways.” Very much in control of her answers, Lisa added, “Katrina is a very nice person. We got along like a house on fire, but I would like to spend some more time with her and get her views on Bollywood. I would need some advice on what course to take next.”

Now, here is one tactful beauty at hand!

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz