I am half disgusted, half amused'.Saif

Sunday, July 19, 2009


Saif Ali Khan's intense romance with Kareena Kapoor is in danger of being made into a movie called Secret Life of Kareena apparently inspired by the love triangle between Saif, Kareena and Shahid Kapur.

When contacted, Saif says he doesn't know how to react. He tries brushing it away by saying, "I am a little upset that my character is called Saifee. It should have had a cooler name, Sameer or something like that. But honestly, on a more serious note, it can be very offensive for Kareena. I think it is a tasteless thing to do, trying to get excitement and publicity based on Kareena's life. Abroad, people do write tacky stories based on celebrities' lives, but this is India. I also read on the net that the main character of the film is supposed to be a prostitute; I think that's not funny at all. I am half amused and half disgusted."

There is another rumour making the rounds. His new youthful look has been attributed to botox. "No, not true. It is healthier living. It's the combination of yoga and weights that's working big time. I think everyone should do it. Also, I have been off smoking and drinking since a long time. That has helped me big time too," he says.

Saif says his next production, Agent Vinod, is a fantasy come true for him. "I wanted to be a secret agent when I was growing up, and my father one day said, What if someone shoots you? Overnight I changed my ambition and wanted to be a pilot," he ends, with a laugh.

Whose affair on screen?
"We know of the lives of many couples in Tinseltown but Farhan and Adhuna Akhtar's has been a mystery to many of us."
-- Prachi Desai, actor

"I would really want to see Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif's romance on screen. There are reports about their rifts, possessiveness and they individually are so different. It would make a really masala film."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz