Neha Dhupia will attend the premiere of her US mini Series Bollywood Hero

Sunday, July 26, 2009


Neha Dhupia takes off to the US next week for the premiere of Bollywood Hero. The US mini series has the actress play the role of a star known more for her controversies than her films. Her co-actor is American actor Chris Kattan.An event has been planned at the Grand Central Station in New York on August 6. "I have visited this place as a tourist and have taken snapshots of myself at the venue. Now visiting this place for the promotion of Bollywood Hero, is something I had never imagined!" says Neha.

In the promotions for the show, she appears in a typically Indian look. "Ironically, in most of my films here, I am given a Western look. But for the US show I am going very desi," she adds.

Taking it as it comes

The actress says that she is going for the premiere with no expectations. "At least in India, when a film is releasing you are sort of mentally prepared to what is going to happen. But in New York, I am going as a newbie. I will just do what I am told. In that sense, there are no anxiety pangs."

Apart from promoting the US series, she will also be doing media interactions and attending events. "They have organised a host of activities related to the show's screening, and I am will be going there with an open mind. Post Slumdog Millionaire, there is a great interest. It will be a good experience for me."

After Bollywood Hero, Neha takes off for a short vacation in the US. "I am looking forward to attending concerts of Paul McCartney and The Jonas Brothers. I have already got my tickets booked."

The actress has just finished shooting for Vipul Shah's Action Replay and will also be seen in Priyadarshan's De Dhana Dhan besides other films like Pappu Can't Dance Saala and Raat Gayi Baat Gayi.

What bollywood Hero is about
Bollywood Hero, which was shot on location in Mumbai, will be telecast on the IFC channel on August 6, 7 and 8. It has Chris Kattan play an actor who burns his professional bridges in Los Angeles and accepts a role in the Bollywood film where he's flung into a world of cultural faux pas, funding issues and power-hungry starlets. But Kattan unexpectedly falls in love and ultimately fulfills dreams he never even imagined.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz