I don't Mind taking My clothes off: Shruti Hassan

Wednesday, July 22, 2009


They may not be getting along on family matters, but debutante Shruti Haasan seems completely toeing mum Sarika's line when it comes to career choices.

If Sarika was known for her bold choices in films and 'bindaas' lifestyle, her rocker chick daughter has made an even bigger splash even before the release of her debut action-thriller Luck, by announcing that she is game to shed her clothes onscreen and also has no inhibitions in pulling off sex scenes.

"Rule Number One for any artist is that you should be ready to do whatever the script you have chosen demands you to do. If me going nude or doing an intensely passionate scene is necessary for the film, I will do it. I have no inhibitions when it comes to taking my clothes off. I'm very confident of pulling them off but it should be required," Shruti told a Mumbai daily.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz