Preity Zinta’s home robbed & ransacked

Sunday, October 25, 2009


Preity Zinta had a very shocking surprise waiting for her when she came back home from a month long relaxing & fun vaccation. The moment she entered her sweet dear home she found that her house had been ransacked and robbed.The damage is assumed to be done by her domestic help. Preity after IPL took a long break and some assumed that she might have migrated from India. Was it IPL or break up from Ness Wadia that she was taking break from is not sure, may be it solved both the purposes.

She laughed at the rumor and said, “I haven’t migrated to the US or any other country. I’m not going anywhere. Mumbai is my home and I am working here. I took a much-needed break after the IPL.” Regarding the robbery, Preity said, “Mere ghar main ho gayi solid chori. They took money and some jewellery. My mother came to Mumbai, spotted the theft and reported it immediately. It was her money that they took.”

Preity loves traveling a lot, “I’ve always been a gypsy. Whether for my outdoor shoots or holidays, I’m frequently out of the country. On my way back, I stopped over in London.”Now that she is back,Preity is all set to get back to work. She has started listening to scripts. Very shortly, she will start working on some interesting films.Her fans are waiting for her films very eagerly. We wish her all the best.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz