My dad & Salman are pals: Asin

Monday, October 26, 2009


There were many stories about how Salman Khan and Asin got along like a house on fire during the shooting of London Dreams. But the rosy picture was shattered when rumours of an ugly fight between Sallu and Asin’s father started doing the rounds. Now, Asin admits that Salman has been “a great friend and support”, but says the supposed fight between him and her father was “a figment of someone’s imagination”.

When we quiz Asin about it, she gets defensive and shows exasperation. “Why do people keep asking me the same question? There were no fights at all.In fact, Salman and my father got along very well and he even gifted my father one autographed portrait,” she says.”You know, half my interviews go in clarifying stories and controversies.

I wonder where they come from,” grieves the actress.Well Asin, we hate to burst your bubble but the fact remains that controversies are just a part of the fame that comes along with brand Bollywood.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz