Lisa Ray preparing for stem cell transplant

Thursday, November 19, 2009


Bollywood actress Lisa Ray who is suffering from cancer is is preparing for stem cell transplant in Toronto. In her recent blog the actress wrote “I’m thinking about losing my hair. It’s gonna happen during the stem cell transplant. I have shaved my head before for a film called Water. This time it’s different.I may grieve for my loss of choice.

Or I may not.”Lisa wrote that procedure involves releasing her own stem cells into her blood, collecting them and then freezing them. Lisa has stunned the world in September when she had disclosed that she was suffering from a rare bone marrow cancer.

Ever since than Lisa has put up a strong fight against the dreaded disease refusing to be shaken by it.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz