I got Barbie offer four times: Aishwarya Rai

Thursday, November 19, 2009


Actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan has been going around saying that she has always been the original choice for Barbie in the Bollywood. At an event to promote an international watch brand she endorses, Aishwarya was asked how she felt about Katrina Kaif – the Barbie hitting the markets on December 9 this year.The question seemed to have rubbed Ash the wrong way.

This is how she reacted to it: “I was asked by that brand (Barbie), not just now but, I think, since Miss World, then at the turn of millennium, then when my films were raging success after Canes and this year was the fourth time actually that I was requested by Barbie to walk the ramp on a particular day.”"But I was a committed professional working with Vipul Shah and he needed my date on that day so I was unable to accept that offer to walk the ramp that particular day for them,” she added.

Moreover, the Bachchan bahu (daughter-in-law) said she had no regrets for not becoming the Barbie girl of Bollywood. “No regrets whatsoever,” she commented. Asked any wishes for actress Katrina Kaif who got to endorse the brand Ash said, “Good luck to her.”

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz