Akshay Kumar causes havoc during Shilpa’s wedding

Tuesday, November 24, 2009


Ex-flames and former lovers can really be BIG trouble when you get married. More so if you have a less than cordial relationship with the one in question. Trust Juicy Mausi on this one. Look for example what happened at Shilpa Shetty’s wedding the other day in Lonavla.So there we were all excited to see Shilpa babes all ready to tie the knot (finally!) with Raj Kundra. Everybody is having a wonderful time at the venue in Lonavla. I for instance was just putting the final coat of my MAC lip colour in rich plum when I heard it.

GAWD! I couldn’t believe my ears when the melodious strains of a Shilpa Shetty number floated up from the brass band downstairs. Trust me, the song was nice, and the band did not do an altogether bad work at it. The fact that the song was from a film that starred Akshay Kumar apart from Shetty girl is what made it cacophony.So, after dropping my lipstick in shock, my feet took root as I stood in anticipation of what would happen next. They must’ve played the song from Dhadkan for less than a minute when a handful of non-descript people rushed out of the house and asked them to stop playing it. Then is exactly when I fell on the floor laughing.

Well, the situation was undeniably funny though a little embarrassing perhaps for the bride and the groom. The bandwallahs, poor guys, were told to stop playing Akshay Kumar songs. They in fact were asked to stop playing altogether until someone took a look at the list of songs to be played. WOW! Everything was fine after that and the fairy tale wedding took place. I was really happy for Shilpa and would have even shed a few drops of tear if I hadn’t been wearing my latest glitter liner. It’s not waterproof!

However, Akki did make his presence felt at the wedding. Not in person of course. He was NOT invited. But through his songs. The thought of Shilpa just kept me from laughing again!

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz