Priyanka Chopra is waiting for the right Man!

Friday, May 15, 2009

You may link Bollywood star Priyanka Chopra to Shahid Kapoor, Harman Baweja or Gerard Butler but the actress has confessed that she is still waiting for her right man, the star said in an interview.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhXTDcwvwO11geqiQDJpNRHzBU-BZwshxptj3p3OubapOAArIt9oyLcALtR4H1aJe5LfR8-Jj7WqVTe8AmlWW9a9Gt7KVUDdCVeeB8CK36SCXLG7Xbnn1yWvOAiZG5wWjYwhCD5jSnr-ScX/s320/priyanka-chopra-is-waiting-for-the-right-man-150x150.jpg

During interview she was asked that, whether she’s in love or not, the actress replied “Love is not impossible thing but you need to get a right man to be in love.”

“When I find the person that I want to spend the rest of my life with,” the actress said. When asked whether she found out someone or not, she said “No.”

Priyanka said that Love is quite important for her. “ I am a Cancerian I believe in love a lot. Romance is a big thing for me,” the actress said.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz