'I want to sing and Dance in Bollywood'Ewan McGregor

Monday, May 18, 2009


Scottish actor and singer Ewan McGregor says that Bollywood is the first thing that comes to his mind when he thinks about India and adds that he is open to do an extravagant song-and-dance masala Hindi film specially after doing the musical Moulin Rouge which had the song Chamma Chamma (from Rajkumar Santoshi's China Gate).Bollywood is the word that comes first to my mind when I think of India. I would love to act, sing and dance in a Bollywood movie if I get a chance to work in them. You might have seen my musical Moulin Rouge with Nicole Kidman. That had the Bollywood song Chamma Chamma," he says.

Ewan's movie Angels & Demons will soon hit the theatres in India.
Ewan has done everything by now, which includes playing a gay, a bisexual, a drug addict and even a full frontal nudity.

"I never consciously do all this. I am bound by the script and I perform my act so I am much a customary person who has a knack to try different things all the time... But trust me, no one really wants to go naked in front of masses, it is just the demand of the character," he says.

Ewan says his sex appeal, lies in his smile - "my friends say so..." he says.

A former alcoholic, Ewan says that phase is definitely a thing of the past."Once I said I am never, ever going to stop! And I said it with real pride, you know, because I wanted to be the best drinker as well as everything else and that's a really slippery slope. But you know I am a family man now and time tames you the way you never thought," he says.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz