Wardrobe malfunction Of Catherine Zeta Jones’ on stage

Tuesday, December 22, 2009


Some of the audiences watching a recent performance of the Broadway show ‘A Little Night Music’ were reportedly in for a surprise when actress Catherine Zeta Jones showed a little more of her breasts than intended while enacting a scene with a co-star on stage.

The gaffe happened in a scene where Catherine’s character is reunited with her long lost lover. To make her lover realize what he’s been missing she opens the top of her kimono to give him a glimpse of her breasts.

However, Catherine inadvertently ended up opening her kimono a bit more than she needed, reportedly giving the audiences on the left side of the orchestra a sneak peek of her assets.

The 40-year-old star recently admitted she is “insecure” about her appearance.

“I have many insecurities. I’m a lot more reserved and quiet than I let on to be,” Zeta-Jones said.

“I think I’m not aesthetically beautiful. I have a broken nose here. I had a tracheotomy when I was a kid. I had broken capillaries. I always ask my husband, ‘Do I look fat in this dress?’ Can you see that spot on my face?’,” she added.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz