Kareena is frantic about Shahrukh

Saturday, December 12, 2009


Kareena Kapoor has worked with many top-notch actors of Bollywood but her thirst has still not satisfied as she did not get an opportunity to act opposite the King Khan, Shahrukh Khan. She had a small part with him in Don but the actress wanted some more of Shahrukh Khan. She is angry as no filmmakers till date approached her to act alongside Shahrukh Khan.

The actress said, “I’d love to work with SRK again. I’m sure something is in the wings.” Kareena too knows that Shahrukh also wanted to work with her and she is hopeful that they will be staring together in a promising project. “I don’t want to talk about it and jinx it, but I know that in his heart SRK knows that I want to work with him and we will work together”.

Kareena rubbishes the report that she and Shahrukh Khan are not in good terms, “Gauri, SRK, Saif and I are very close; we’re always dining at each others’ homes.”We hope, very soon Kareena gets an opportunity to work with Shahrukh.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz