Shahrukh loves Priyanka Chopra’s voice

Saturday, December 19, 2009


Bollywood beauty Priyanka Chopra is on cloud nine these days, as the actress has found a real devotee in none other than megastar Shahrukh Khan. SRK lately praised Priyanka Chops at a media event for the promotion of ‘My Name Is Khan’.The actor said, Priyanka is one of the finest actresses of this generation. Five years down the line, Priyanka will still be on top. She has marvelous appeal as an actress and her voice and delivery is terrific.” “Priyanka is disciplined, talented and a very professional girl. I’m fond of her,” SRK further said.

On the other hand, Priyanka says, “I’m Shah Rukh’s most ardent fan. When I was younger, my parents would have to put on ‘Chamatkar’ for me, if they wanted me to eat my food. I have seen the movie at least 35 times.” “I can’t speak to SRK by his name, and I don’t want to call him ‘Sir’ because I think that is too formal. Also the truth is, when SRK is around, I’m normally speechless. Seeing my icon in flesh has that effect on me,” Priyanka Chopra adds

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz