Salman Khan: I am the king of dogs

Thursday, August 20, 2009




Salman Khan seems to enjoying his role as TV presenter a little too much. Which is why at the Wanted music launch, the actor completely took over the proceedings. Before the media could charge at him with their questions, Khan had a little warning, "If you want to ask me about someone else's recent troubles, he has landed home, go and talk to him". No prizes for guessing who he was hinting at.

Khan doesn't really go that extra mile to promote his films. But this time actor has been aggressively publicising his action flick. He said, "When I don't feel their movie has shaped up well, I don't like to fool my fans. After all it's their hard earned 1,000 bucks."

Salman said he was confident about the Wanted's success. "It makes even the meekest of man feel like a hero. Just like you felt after watching Amitji's films."

Khan revealed he was petrified of doing action and dance in a film directed by Prabhu Deva. According to Salman it's because Prabhudeva required him to stretch much more than he was used to. He said one of the technicians jokingly told Boney that Salman was only fit for romance. But Salman has reportedly done all the stunts himself. And he has even picked up some of Prabhu Deva's signature moves. "I have danced more than any of my recent films. And I think I have done decent, but still not as good as Sunny and Sanju," Salman joked.

Khan candidly admitted that he shot for most of the sequences without a hangover. "You can see the freshness in my eyes," he revealed. Salman talked about how dogs in Greece always chased him in a line. He said, "Maybe they recognised their king."

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz