Mugdha Godse gets a taste of Horror

Monday, August 3, 2009


Mugdha Godse is in Mauritius shooting for a yet untitled horror film, directed by debutant Rajiv Virani, who earlier made ad films. The movie's cast includes Bobby Deol and Shreyas Talpade.

Dealing with the supernatural

After Fashion, she shot for Madhur Bhandarkar's Jail and Rohit Shetty's All The Best. "Each of my films had a distinct genre. Jail is hardcore slice of life while All The Best is a comedy. This project deals with something else the supernatural. The horror element is interwoven into the story."
The actress adds, "Now I am ready to scare the living daylights of people. I have several get-ups in the film with several variations. Moreover, I am trying to be as twisted as possible for my character!"

My horror flick picks

Mugdha digs horror flicks and among the Hindi films she loves are yesteryear flicks like Vikas Desai and Aruna Raje's Gehrayee ("Padmini Kolhapure was brilliant in it") and Ramgopal Varma's Raat. Among the Hollywood flicks, her pick includes The Ring 2, Psycho and 1408.

"When I would be with friends and order for DVDs it would all be horror flicks. There is something unique about supernatural films and now I am part of it!

The actress will be in the island country for a month and will fly down to Mumbai for a few days for the dubbing of Jail.

The horror film is produced by Vinay Choksi and Sanjay Ahluwalia. It is slated to have a start-to-finish schedule in Mauritius.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz