Vivek and I are just Friends: Anoushka

Monday, May 18, 2009


I don’t normally air my private life in the media, but right now, I feel as if I need to

I was linked with someone in the paper even though we both said simply that we’re good friends. It’s a tough situation when the phrase ‘we’re just friends’ is met with raised eyebrows, because sometimes it’s simply true. I’d also like to quickly clarify that part of my quote was taken out of context.

When I said I wanted to live alone this summer, I was speaking in the context of my family, and not my relationship. Since I’ve left this summer free to make a new record, I also wanted to make use of that time to experience having my own place and living alone again. It had nothing to do with my relationship.

And as far as that goes, I do believe relationships are personal, and I think it’s my right to choose to talk or not talk about it. Suffice to say, I’m not the type of person who would leave a long-term, meaningful relationship just to jump into a relationship with anybody else.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz