If a man can afford me, I will marry him: Sushmita

Sunday, September 13, 2009


She's been linked to a string of men in the past including Randeep Hooda and Mudassar Aziz, but 33-year-old actress Sushmita Sen says she has no plans to settle down until a man can "afford" her.

"If a man can afford me, I'll definitely do that," Sushmita told IANS.

The former beauty queen, who will be seen on screen after a long time in Big Pictures' and Vashu Bhagnani's co-production Do Knot Disturb, is otherwise content with her life.

"My life has been very good and exciting. I am making sure that I do only commercial films as I don't want to waste time doing anything else other than what is saleable and what can give my audiences something to see after such a long wait of not seeing me as an actor," she said.

Also starring funny man Govinda, Riteish Deshmukh and Lara Dutta, Do Knot Disturb is set to release October 2.

Advertisement

Related Posts



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
 
 
 
Copyright © BwNewz